Sunday 5 February 2012

The Power of Believing.

Remember that I said in an earlier post 'The Day After' about what your mind can do to your action and I mentioned about NLP? Well here is a better explanation of it.




This is the motivator whom we engaged for our seminar last week. Some of us may remember an international motivator Ron Kauffman who talked about being 'extra-ordinary'. Well, the same term is used by Hj Fadzli except that it's in malay (luar biasa). Sama lah tu. Well, I believe here is Malaysian version of Ron Kaufman. The video above is just an intro to his work. But for two hours last week he had an audience of 500 people hanging on to his words and doing things that he asked to do. I thought he was pretty cool.

Plus the fact that he is young and can be considered good looking also help, I guess. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment