Tuesday 14 February 2012

Light and Camera

Before you get bored with my musing, perhaps I better share with you some photos that I have personally taken. Even though I love photography I don't have the luxury of time to spend on this delightful past time. So usually its contraint to the time when I travel or when there is a big event. So here are some shots taken recently from a family wedding. The bride is my niece and the groom is the son of my cousin. So they are sort of second cousins.

Taking photos of people is about capturing their expression. I just love taking candid shots. Hence a good camera is needed to get a sharp image. It would be better to have a telephoto lens so that the subject is unaware of the camera but alas a good telephoto lens is expensive (it would cost more than my camera) and also its just to heavy and bulky to bring to a formal function such as this one. So I normally stick to my 50 mm lens. Its pretty nifty and it does the job pretty well. Even if I may say so myself.

Why don't I let you be the judge yourself and let me know what you think!

The lovely Bride and Groom


Cousins to the bride
The next generation

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment