Saturday 10 March 2012

Best Friends Forever

While I was writing the last post I was trying to recall who were my childhood friends. Sadly, I lost touch with most of them. I know a friend who still meet up with her kindy friends. How nice that would be.

I still can recall my childhood friends from my neighbourhood. Boy, did I have wonderful memories of all the fun stuff that we used to do; from playing with dolls and 'masak-masak' to catching spiders and flying kites.

I still see one or two of them during Hari Raya sometimes. And we would have a good laugh at the old times.

Other than that I am still in touch with a whole bunch of my upper secondary school friends and a few of my college friends.

I met new friends when I started working and there are those who remain fast friends until today while some come and go.

As we go through the phases of our life our circle of friends changes. But every now and then an old friend turned up again in our life and we continued to be fast friend again as if there is no break in between.

I believe that true friends will pass the test of time and will remain good friends even when we dont see each other as often as before.

I guess thats why it's fondly known as Best Friends Forever.

2 comments:

  1. how do you consider friendships ?..true friends ?
    are thr any scenarios tht permits friendshps 2 b put 2 n end?..esp 2 those we hd always cared for ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! To answer that question requires a whole new topic on its own. Maybe I will write a post just on this subject.

      Delete