Monday 5 March 2012

Love and Relationship

How do you repair a broken relationship among siblings? No, not mine. I have a wonderful relationship with my siblings. We visit each other, call one another and communicate via FB too! We help each other in time of needs and we remember each other's birthday.

But not everyone is like that. And when you are caught in the middle of a family 'fued', you feel helpless because you don't understand how it came to be like that in the first place. You know what I mean? It happened to me.

I don't know why they are not talking to each other. I don't know why they are not helping each other out. I don't know why no one seems to bother at all.

And it bothers me.

I wish I could help but I don't know how. How do I begin to help repair the broken relationship. Is it too far gone to be repaired?

Sigh. Well that's me. I hate clutter and this is one clutter that I may have to try hard not to let it bother me too much.

I know that I don't have control over everything but I do wish I know how to make it better. The only thing that I can do is offer a helping hand whenever I can.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment