Saturday 10 March 2012

BFF

I always love the time spent having coffee and chat with family or friends on a week end. I just love these moments when I can hang out and let lose with my hubby, with or without our two girls, or my siblings or my best buddies. Sometimes the topic of conversation can be so serious like the world economy while at other time it can be hilariously funny subject like what we used to do in school.

After one of these sessions usually I would be smiling all the way while I was driving home. During one of these drive home, I realise how important relationship is to a person. I don't think life would be complete without a relationship. And it doesn't really have to be with people. It can be with animals too like your pet kitten or dogs or even a horse. Preferably, animals that you can hug and almost talk to (hee...) and who would also love you back. I don't think a pet fish count. But I do know someone who enjoys playing with her hamsters. *Grin*

But of course, having a relationship with another human being is a different level altogether. It can totally change a person. It can be full of joy and laughter but it can also be filled with pain. And it can totally change our perspective in life. Nevertheless, it will help us be a better or stronger person. At times it is what makes us to be more human or even humane.

And it doesn't have to be a long term life partner kind of relationship either. To me everyone needs to have a best friend or a few best buddies. (Now popularly known as BFF), even if you are married. There are subject matters that can only be discussed with your girlfriends than your husbands or even your sisters. But of course there are those who has their sisters or mothers as best friends.

Whatever it is, I am sure many would agree that it's always good to have at least one close friend who you can count on. Who would be there in time of needs and whose shoulder you can cry on.



No comments:

Post a Comment