Saturday 17 March 2012

Pack that bag!

Ever had that feeling of brewing excitement prior to an up-and-coming event? I am having exactly that. I have two trips coming up. And I am so looking forward to them.

The first will be next week, an office trip to Ho Chi Min city. Even though I have been to HCM city twice before, I am still excited because it will be different this time. There will be 250 odd people on that trip on two flights. I wonder if there will be chaos among the group or everyone will follow instruction and go about in an orderly fashion. We will see. Hee...

The second trip will be in early April, this time it will be to Korea. A small group of 4 friends. This is one trip that I am so looking forward to. Not only it will be my first trip to Korea, but I also hope to catch the cherry blossom. Yesss!!! At last. But! The problem with cherry blossom is that it totally depends on the weather. So we may be a tad too early or too late. So, all of us are praying hard for it to happen when we are there.

I know that the best place to catch the cherry blossom is in Japan but somehow Japan is not in my list of places to travel. Korea sounds more fun. And much cheaper too! I know a few who goes there every year! But they are also hard core K-pop fan. Oh no! I am not one of them! Ha ha!

(Speak of the devils! Suddenly Starworld is talking about k-pop on Astro right this minute. OMG! K-pop Star Hunt? Another reality talent program. Never knew there is such a show).

Anyway. Hopefully I will be able to post some photos from my trip as soon as I am back. If I am lucky I will be able to post some update on the blog while I am travelling. I wonder if there have good wifi network in HCM. I know Korea has one of the best communication network in the region. Oh yeah!

So till then, I will leave you with this quote:

“The use of traveling is to regulate imagination by reality, and instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are.” -Samuel Johnson


tumblr lj00n3gcbN1qenyauo1 500 large My Top 10 Inspiring Travel Quotes




No comments:

Post a Comment