Saturday 24 March 2012

Last night in HCM city

I must confess. I did not think that I would have as much fun. After all it's not my first time here in Ho Chi Minh city. It's actually my third. But like I said, this time it would be different because of the large group that I came with.

In the first place, apart from a slight confusion with the bus at the airport upon arrival, the rest went on smoothly. The group of 200 odd people came in two separate flight staying in two diffrent hotels and went on tour in 4 separate coaches with 4 tour operators. So my worry was totally unfounded. (do refer to my last post in this so you understand better).

Secondly, we went to almost all the places that tourists do when they are in the city for the first time. The city tour, cuci tunnel, the war muzeum, the mekong river ride and the puppet show for some. All these that I never did in my earlier two visits to the city. And I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. I would certainly recommend them to those who plan a trip here.

And of course there is the shopping. I think even the guys seemed to be spending a lot of time on this particular activity. I wouldn't be surprise if they had as much fun as the ladies who are natural shoppers. I just hope that we don't have problem with excess bagage tomorrow. I am just too scared to even think of it.

But most of all, I believe that what makes the whole trip thoroughly enjoyable is the company. Yup. It really works. It brought the feel-good feeling and comraderie among the team. The spirit is high.

Lastly, I am pretty sure that everyone will go home tomorrow with a greater passion and fighting spirit to do even better this year so that we can go on another trip next year.

Let's do it team!

No comments:

Post a Comment