Wednesday 7 March 2012

Love for Chocolate

Everyone knows that I have sweet tooth. At least my close friends and families. I would rather not eat the main meal and opt for the desert anytime. Hee...

Before you ask, yes, of course it has an effect on my weight. In my younger days I used to be able to lose quickly what I gained by just skipping the sweets for a month. But not anymore. Now that my metabolic rate has slowed down, its not so simple. I have to work harder. Not only that I have to reduce my carbo intake I have to also do extra exercise.

So far I have successfully reduce my passion for cakes and pastries. But not chocolate. This is still my weakness. That is why I was more than happy to help out when a friend organised a chocolate charity sale. Imported chocolate mind you! At a lower price than the retail price in the local shop. And it made me happy that friends who bought the chocolates enjoyed the chocolate as much as I did.

And most important of all we killed two birds with one stone. Enjoy a good premium imported chocolate while doing our bit for charity.

Feel-good feeling.....





No comments:

Post a Comment