Wednesday 28 March 2012

Travel bug.

Oh gosh! It must be the age. In fact I hope that it is and not something else that is wrong. It took me 3 days to recover from the HCM trip. In fact some parts of my body is still under protest. Ha ha...

Nevertheless I am still feeling the europhia from the trip and am already looking forward to my trip to Korea next week. This time it will be free and easy except for day 1 so it will not be so hectic.

I am told that it's still cold in Seoul at the moment. Oh no! Does that mean the cherry blossom will not be in season yet? But that's one of our main agenda for the trip! We can only hope and pray that the weather will be on our side by the time we get there.

Whatever it is, this trip will be the last trip for awhile until year end. By then I will be able to travel with my two girls as both will have semester break at the same time. Yeay! It has been sometime that we had a family trip.

Meanwhile, it's my first trip to Korea and I am looking forward to it. It will certainly add another chapter in my travel log.

Rain or shine, I am sure that we will have fun!

1 comment:

  1. korea?? must go to nami island....and must take photo where they shoot for winter sonata..hehee..

    ReplyDelete